My hope

Friday, July 29, 2011

Random

I'm having a random moment. I have these frequently. I wonder if there is something to that...

hmm...

Sitting here after 48 hours of confusion, it has a bittersweet end. Made dinner together, watching movies, it's nice. Still confused though. Not sure what step to take now or how to take it. Baby steps?

Random thought: Some may notice the name Kimmie, and wonder why. Well, it is actually part of the whole point to starting this whole blog thing. To get back to me again. From my childhood I was "Kimmie". Took the name I was given and gave it a childish twist. That name stuck with me as I grew, with family and close friends; that's who I was; Kimmie. The girl with the "bubbly" personality that made people smile. The girl anyone could go to for advice and a smile when they were down. But that person has changed. People don't say those things about me, in fact I have heard more of the opposite lately, and by lately I mean the last few years. I have let those things get to me, and changed my life around others views of me. Along the way I have lost myself. It goes way deeper than just people's view. But it's a start. I don't why I let it get to me. But I do. I should really work on that.

Anyway, my goal here is to get Kimmie back. I miss her.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about feeling like you've lost the person who you knew to be yourself. It has happened to me and its a daily struggle to keep her here, but sometimes I think we can compromise and have the best of both worlds if we're careful.

    ReplyDelete