My hope

Friday, July 29, 2011

Something New

I have always been skidish to try new things. Never sure of how it will turn out, afraid of the outcome. That hasn't worked out so well for me.

Many of my friends are "blogging" now days, and from what they have told me, it can be very theraputic. I could use a good dose of therapy. So I'm giving it a try. I have a lot in my head that needs to come out. Not sure what will happen when it does...

I'm not sure if this is going to help me, but it's worth a shot. If nothing else, maybe it will give those that don't know me, or those that think they know me, a good view of who I am. I can be a difficult person to read; not always a good thing I have found.

As I sit here on my porch writing this, many things are racing through my head. Is this NEW thing going to be a GOOD thing? How will people respond? What will people think? Will I have many followers? Do I want many followers? Why do I care so much about this? Why do I worry so much? Shut up Kim and just do it.

This is me doing it...

1 comment:

  1. There you did it ;) You should see where I started lol. I actually have 4 different blogs but none gets updated often and one is private for the stuff that has to go somewhere but not where people can read. It really is a good way to vent.

    ReplyDelete