My hope

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stranger in this skin

I feel like a stranger to myself these days. A stranger in my own skin. It's not a good feeling.

I'm having a lot of feelings I don't like lately. Mostly because I don't know what to do with them.

I need a box with a lock to put them in...

Life is full of surprises. Lots and lots of surprises.
Some good. Some bad.

I have been surprised a time or two...or three...but I can't do anything with them. Bummer.
Too many times to count I have been presented with good things; that I want; that I cannot have. Then what is the point? Someone somewhere doesn't feel I deserve it maybe. I don't know. It's not fair.

Life isn't fair.

I'm tired of wanting the things I deserve that are kept from me. I'm tired of wanting things period. I want to go back to the days that I HAD. I miss those days. I miss those things. They are important things.

I want them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment