My hope

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Semester's End

The semester is over. It's actually been over for about a week and a half. I'm just now getting around to having a little time to blog.

It was a little bit of a rough semester. It was the first one where I didn't have the "easy" courses. I made it through though, and I made it through with shining colors! I'm so proud of myself...

I MADE THE DEAN'S LIST!!!!!!

Yup, that's right....ME. No matter how hard I tried in high school, I could never get better than a 'C' average, and here I am ending my Sophomore year of college on the dean's list!! I even got an 'A' in chemistry! That's one class I did not think I would do well in at all, and I did just the opposite. :)

It's a pretty amazing feeling.

I have never been one to brag much and boast like this, but I feel I really deserve to right now. For once I'm not afraid to say, "Look at me!"

Spring semester will be a bit harder. Anatomy and physiology=yuck. Plus the lab. Not sure what is in this lab....kind of looking forward to it. Maybe that's the medical student in me. Hahaha.

This next semester will be a challenge no doubt, but I can do it. I can do it. I can.

I'm going to do it.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for making the Dean's List. This is not an easy task, especially with children/husband and LIFE that gets in the way. I guarantee if you keep up your motivation, you will be perfectly fine in A&P. I have complete faith in your abilities.

    <3

    ReplyDelete