My hope

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blue

In general feeling blue tonight. Surrogacy journey isn't going anywhere. Frustrating. Have a HUGE A&P2 exam on Friday and not even close to prepared for it. Scary. Husband goes out to dinner and royals game with boss to "discuss" a raise, leaving me with very little time to get more study time in, all the while ignoring me and not having the consideration to have a conversation with his wife and hear her out on how she feels about the situation. Frustrating. Sadening. Infuriating. Feeling like I don't matter. *Sigh* Kids are in the back ground playing. Older ones having a kid arguement. Youngest running around screaming to hear himself scream. He apparently thinks the sound is amazing. He's having fun. He just biffed it. I laughed. It felt good. I love watching him run. It is so cute. His little legs move just as fast as they possibly can, and for little legs they sure do move! School is rough. Very rough. None of my classes are easy. The time to study seems shorter. UGH, I'm scatter brained right now. I'm thinking a ton of things at once and don't know what I want to post. I feel a block. It needs to clear.

1 comment:

  1. :(

    I just wish I could do something for you. I need a magic wand!

    ReplyDelete